Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sleeping with the Horses...

I'm back!

Once again, I'm beat. Three days of camping and shooting in the Wild Horse Sanctuary in Shingletown has flat out exhausted me. Damn, I'm out of shape! I was camped only about a 15 minute walk from the road, but it was tough terrain. The whole area was hot, dry, rocky wilderness (and, yes, for all practical purposes, the Sanctuary IS wilderness terrain).

And, I got some great pictures. And some great video footage, as well. But, you'll have to wait. It will take me a couple of days to go through it all and post some images for you. I'm resting today (or should I call it "recovering"), but I'll try to write a good piece and post it tomorrow.

After that, I think I'm headed to Oregon (finally).

And, the Land Rover conversion is coming along nicely. Pretty soon I'll have my own 4WD and won't have to keep using rental cars.

No comments: