Thursday, November 01, 2007

Catch-up time...

Howdy, Y'all.

You may have noticed that there haven't been any posts in the past few days. Well, that's because I'm here in Redding again while Shane and I are finishing the Land Rover conversion and beginning on the RV conversion.

I've also been spending a lot of time editing images I shot in Oregon, putting together a "promo reel" for some interested TV producers, and working on getting my website ready.


My friend, Jim Evans, has been working with me on a fantastic website that will ultimately have galleries, blogs, videos, an interactive map, links, resources, and numerous other goodies. And, it is looking great! Phase one should be ready to go live in a few days. I can't wait!

Oh, and to all my friends referring to me as the next Clark Griswold... I love you, too. ;-)

"She's a beaut, ain't she Clark?"

No comments: