I will once again be offering photography classes while I am in Georgia. The first of these classes, PHOTO 101, teaches novices and amateurs alike the basics of camera operation and photographic technique.
Please send me an email if you are interested. Space will be limited to 10 people on a "first come, first served" basis.
Introduction to Photography
In this class, you will learn the following:
- What is a camera? (Types of cameras, parts of the camera.)
- How does it take pictures and how do I take pictures with it? (Camera functions and photographic technique)
- How can I control the camera to get what I want? (Camera controls, metering, lighting)
- Special bonus: Simple portrait lighting setup.
• You will learn the basic functions of cameras, how they “see” and how to change the way they see.
• You’ll become familiar with those strange-sounding photography terms: “aperture”, “f-stop”, “depth-of-field”, and “shutter”, and others, and you’ll learn how to use them.
• You’ll learn how to see light as it falls on your subject, and how to record it.
When you complete this class, you will feel more comfortable with your camera and with your ability to take photos – and it will show in the pictures you take.
This will be a two-evening class with time spent in the classroom and in the field.
Price: $75Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in signing up!