Monday, March 24, 2008

Time Out

It's been a tough day...

Although I was treated to a little 5 minute flurry of Atlanta's famous March snow, I had to watch it from the warmth of the RV while I recuperate from a bit of a bug. No coughing, sneezing, or aches and pains normally associated with a cold or the flu, but I'm dead tired, and weak. It hit me late last night with some dizziness and some spasms in my legs, and today I feel like I just ran a marathon. Very strange.

Aside from that, I've been spending my time submitting articles to magazines, working on the new website, and talking with potential sponsors. Haven't had time to do much shooting since I've been working on finding ways to keep the Vanishing America project moving forward, but I promise, I'll have some images of my hometown of Alpharetta very soon.

Media notes:
The newest article about the project will be in a signage trade magazine called Sign of the Times. They called me after one of their editors (a University of Georgia alum) saw the blurb about Vanishing America in UGA's alumni magazine Georgia. I just completed a phone interview with them this morning and am sending over some images of the vinyl wrap on BABS. I'll post up the link to the online issue when it comes out.

No comments: