Monday, August 06, 2007

Vinyl Wrap at BusWraps.com

Tomorrow is the big day!

The vinyl is all printed and the installation begins at 6am tomorrow. 6am!

I've been waiting and working on getting this wrap done since I arrived here in Anaheim on July 3rd. It is now August 6th, and I'm ready to get going, so they can start at 3am for all I care.

Of course, the longer I stay, the more things come to my attention that need to be photographed... the Fox Theatre, the Santa Ana River, Carbon Canyon Redwoods, El Toro military base, the Long Beach refinery (or whatever that mass of industry is called), Mojave Airport... the list goes on.

But, that's what I'll run into this whole trip: there are so many things vanishing in America, and I can only document a portion of it. I'd love to be able to shoot it all, but if I did, this project might never end.

So, I'll do the best that I can while I'm here and move on to the next destination -- in this case, Redding, California, for the vegetable oil conversion on the RV.

Oh, and I'll be sure to post the shots of the completed wrap. I can't wait!

No comments: