Thursday, December 27, 2012

Is this the end...? Not by a long shot!

Like many other businesses around the country, The Vanishing America Project has suffered from the poor economy. I've had to put it on hold indefinitely. That's not to say it's over. It's just on hiatus. ;)

I donated BABS to the Louisiana Environmental Action Network, but I still have the Defender. It's currently in the shop getting an engine transplant. When it's done, I plan to take little road trips to continue the project (on a smaller scale).

In the meantime, I've been building up my presence in the southeast by pursuing my art (through the Sentire Collection and the Parolè Collection) and by building up my photography business (shooting homes, portraits, events, concerts and much more).

You can see and purchase my work (both old and new) at www.holtwebb.smugmug.com

Drop me a line at holtwebb@yahoo.com to say "hi".

1 comment:

Steve Parr said...

I look forward to the day when you're able to get back out the road. And, if I ever hit the lottery, pack your bags, 'cause you're gonna' be traveling a while...