Friday, May 20, 2011

Save $350 on a Limited Edition print!

SUNSET!

For the month of June only, I am offering this signed Limited Edition full color 20"x20" custom print of this amazing sunset over California's Salton Sea for only $250** (regularly a $600 value!). This is a limited edition of only 25 images and I am offering 10 at this special price.

You can make your payment via credit card or bank transfer through my secure PayPal account by going to
www.PayPal.com, choosing the "Send Money" tab, and entering the following email address into the appropriate field: holt@holtwebb.com. Or, if you prefer, you can mail a check (contact me for more details).

If you have any questions, you can email me at holt@holtwebb.com.
You can pre-order now, but after June 30, the price goes back up to $600.

**(Add $15 shipping - anywhere in the US)

No comments: