Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Latest publication -- RV Life Magazine

RV LIFE Magazine

I haven't been doing much photography while I'm here in Redding, but I have been working on my articles. I'm not sure when it will come out, but RV Life Magazine will be publishing my first article soon. In the meantime, the editor, Mike Ward, has written an article about my Vanishing America project:

http://www.rvlife-digital.com/rvlife/200712/?u1=texterity

By clicking on the image above, or on this link, you can see the online version of their magazine, which can be viewed like a PDF file, complete with page navigation. The article begins on page 6, and continues at the bottom of page 7. There is also a collection of my images on page 14.

Yeah, I know... Me, Me, Me. But, I'm excited, dammit!

1 comment:

LiveWorkDream said...

Congratulations! We are looking forward to hearing more about your adventures.

Jim & Rene
www.LiveWorkDream.com